Changing the World
One Business at a Time
- Management Consultant
- Toronto, ON Canada
- $100,000 per Annum
Who We Are
IT Networked Systems is a boutique IT consulting firm located in Toronto. Founded in 2000, we have a proven track record of delivering quality IT services across multiple industries. Our commitment to our clients’ satisfaction is paramount, and we take great pride in providing the best-strategized solutions to hardware, software, network, and communication needs.
IT Emerging | Digital Transformation Group helps companies deliver fast, measurable, sustainable business performance growth, unlocking a company’s potential using Digital Technologies. We begin by understanding your company and its unrealized potential. Together through our two-decade experienced digital lens, we look at your business, talent, and technology —to help your company transform into its future digital self.
What We Do
IT Emerging delivers comprehensive digital solutions including:
You strive for excellence, accountable for who you are. Ready to use your aptitudes and personality to make a difference. You are a dependable team player who can bring people together and lead. You effortlessly adapt to a constantly changing world, deciphering innovative solutions for clients.
A day in the life. You are the face of our business, shoulder-to-shoulder with our clients. Assess the true state of their business and the underlying challenges, and deliver value-add digital solutions to improve their business.
The Management Consultant will perform throughout the digital transformation life cycle, including strategy, requirements, design, process re-engineering, organizational restructuring, solution architecture, planning and execution.
• Engagement delivery: Accountable for delivering a workstream, leading junior members, running workshops, and coordinating activities and deliverables.
• Acumen development: Contribute to improving and developing new digital transformation solution offerings.
• Stakeholder management: Nurture productive relationships with clients and colleagues.
• People growth: Grow exceptional people through coaching, constructive feedback, and supporting activities.
You are someone who has.
• 3-5 years of experience in management consulting, preferably in digital transformation projects.
• Excellent interpersonal relations and effectively work in teams and independently.
• Proven oral and written communication skills, presentation skills, and leading workshops.
• Experience in analysis & modeling, process re-engineering, operational performance improvement analysis, strategy, requirements & design, organizational restructuring, or solution architecture.
• Knowledge of digital technologies such as eCommerce, automation technologies, cyber-security & digital authentication, digital marketing, crypto & blockchain, etcetera.
• Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
• Ability to supervise exceptional people.
Let’s connect to discuss your future!
"*" indicates required fields